Sunday 4 November 2012

Hi everyone,

My current Blog will be a resource as well as a discussion space for students, teachers or reserachers in translation / interpreting as well as translation practioners to exchange ideas and create knowledge for our community of practice and research.

Welcome to everyone in the community...students in translation seeking help, willing to exchange ideas, teachers wanting to exchange their ideas and reflect on their practices, discuss reserach issues in translation or interpreting studies or teaching !


Myself, I am going to post my reflections on the modest teaching and learning expereince I had before as a translation and interpreting  lecturer. Also, I will share with you my current experience as a PhD research student on e-learning in relation to translator training in higher education.

Regards
Fouad

No comments:

Rethinking Assessment Methods in The Age of AI : Case of language or Multilingual studies

Rethinking assessment methods in the age of AI has become a must for any educationalist involved in higher education context or K12 at large...